Our Firestop Mortar is an industry leading light weight/low density that results in less forming and support required. The firestop mortar is fast drying, economical with the highest yield per pound means lower installed cost. The firestop mortar has a wide range of application, that includes aluminium cable tray, medium to large opening through common constructions, loose cable for power, voice, data, bus ducts and multiple metallic conduits and tubing. It is available in red colour where the mortar will be easily identified for inspection. It uses a chemical adhesion technology that reduces the need for expensive and time-consuming concrete fasteners.
- ASTM E814
- UL 1479
- CAN/ULC S115
(22 Lbs, 10 kilos)
- Medium to large opening through common constructions.
- Loose cable for power, voice, data cable.
- Single or multiple cable trays for power, voice and data.
- Bus ducts.
- Multiple metallic conduit & tubing.
- Multiple, mixed penetrants of all types.